Even though Zet Casino was launched in 2018, recently it has received some major updates. Worth mentioning is support for cryptocurrencies, so now payments can be done with even safer methods. And Zet has added even more top tier software providers to the lobby, so now there's an army of more than 30 providers!
- License Curacao
- Ownership Araxio Development N.V
- Established 2018
- Platform(s) Instant Play, Mobile
- Software Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Betsoft, Play'n GO, NextGen Gaming, iSoftBet, PariPlay, Amaya (Chartwell), Quickspin, Yggdrasil Gaming, Igrosoft, Relax Gaming, BGAMING, Ezugi, Thunderkick, Amatic Industries, Wazdan, Elk Studios, Endorphina, GameArt, Push Gaming, Ainsworth Gaming Technology, Pragmatic Play, Nolimit City, Red Tiger Gaming, Tom Horn Gaming, Booongo Gaming, SA Gaming, Spinomenal, Habanero, EGT Interactive, Red Rake Gaming
- Payment Options Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Bank Transfer, Klarna, Multibanco, Interac, Interac e-Transfer, Trustly, ecoPayz, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple
- Game Types Slots, Live Casino, Table Games, Card Games, Video Poker
- Number of Games 4000+
- Support Live Chat, E-mail, Phone
- Languages English, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, German, Portuguese, Norwegian, Finnish, Italian, Hindi
- 4000+ Games
- Top-notch Providers
- 24/7 Support
- Cryptocurrencies Accepted
- VIP Club
- Video Poker
- Available In 10 Languages
- Some Countries Restricted
Zet Casino Review
We are currently writing a review for this casino, and it will be completed soon.
Please visit us a little bit later to get all the details you might need to know before start. Right now you can read casino summary in the table above.
Thank you for your patience. Always.